Noble, This is why everyone is talking about Kiss 100’s Adelle Onyango,

Thursday, 02 April 2015 – Kiss 100 radio presenter, Adelle Onyango, has finally launched her long awaited PROJECT SHE initiative that is meant to encourage ladies who are suffering from low self esteem. 

The popular radio presenter, who has been a victim of cyber bullying which is a leading cause of low self esteem, disclosed that the initiative seeks to encourage female participants from different parts of Africa to share their stories of how they have been able to overcome immense challenges. 

The initiative will also give men an opportunity to celebrate outstanding women in their lives. 

The project, which will also see Adelle tour different campuses and schools for empowerment talks,  will culminate in the release of the official PROJECT SHE song & video on 30th April.

“I lost many years of success because of not believing in myself. I almost became someone else because of believing in others more than myself. It took a conscious effort to believe and to feel with my whole being that I am indeed worthy of the greatness I'm destined for.” - Adelle



Post a Comment

0 Comments