Touching:The late Tahidi High actor's girlfriend speaks out: See her heartbreaking message

Wednesday, 12 August 2015 - A few days ago, Citizen TV’s Tahidi High actor Kevin Rost passed away after a fatal asthma attack. 

The death of the 20 year old boy was a big blow to his family, who had been mourning his aunt, who had passed on just a few days earlier. 


Fans, friends and well wishers have however been comforting the distraught family through heart warming messages shared on social media. 


But a message from Kevin’s girlfriend has not only moved his family but has also left many social media users in tears. 


See the moving message the young lady had for her departed boyfriend below:


“You were more than a husband to me Kelvin. I loved you so much. I feel am so much in pain loosing you in my life while I could still make fun and jokes home with Eddy planning for travelling and many stuff not knowing we will lose you the next day morning. We miss you so much home with Eddy… we lonely.. I feel I just can’t make it… I hope to see you in another world I loved you…. I miss you. Just can’t explain it… may your soul rest in peace my love we miss you home.” She wrote before adding this “I loved you Kelvin... my love ...I miss you. .. we wanted to see more in your life. we tried. to save you but seems God loved you more ...I love you” 
Kevin's Girlfriend 

Post a Comment

0 Comments