Grief and Sadness as SARAH HASSAN mourns: She is Dead and Gone


Wednesday, 23 September 2015 - The local entertainment scene is still coming to terms with untimely death of renowned actress Nana Gichuru who perished in a horrifying car crash on Tuesday morning. 

Nana lost her life after her speeding, convertible BMW crashed onto a construction truck. 

Friends and fans of the actress have taken to social media to show their sympathy and to condole the late actress’ family. 

Former Tahidi High actress, Sarah Hassan, popularly known as Tanya, was among those personally affected by Nana’s death. 

Tanya took to social media to express her sadness, grief and disbelief after learning that her colleague and close friend had passed on in the tragic accident. 

“Oh my goodness, someone please tell me it isn't true. Getting calls and messages left and right as to whether this amazing soul passed today, my head hurts just thinking about it, I'm still waiting on someone to call me to say it isn't true. Just the other day we were talking about going back to coast next month to celebrate her anniversary. I am beyond words with Sadness, RIP my darling, you were an amazing person, an amazing friend, an amazing soul. I love you @nanagichuru" Tanya posted on her instagram page accompanied by a photo of the two actresses having a good time. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments