Lovely. See what DIAMOND PLATINUMZ did for his wife ZARI during her birthday(PHOTOs)

Thursday, September 24, 2015 – On Wednesday, it was all pomp and color as Tanzanian superstar, Diamond Platinumz, organized a surprise pool birthday party for his wife, Zari Hassan, who was turning a year older.

The birthday party saw invited guests and friends in attendance.


Zari was treated to three different opulent birthday cakes as she celebrated the major milestone in her life.


Below is what she posted on social media while sharing the news with her fans.


Was about to sleep when I checked the cameras and saw a crew outside the house. Came out only to find Boo had organised a suprise pool birthday party.... couldn't have been happier coz 1- I had no intention of throwing a party,I think I've done it all. 2- I wanted something money couldnt buy this time around and guess what family and friends gave me the best memories l will cherish forever. Thank you @diamondplatnumz l love you more



Post a Comment

0 Comments