NAMELESS's message to WAHU as they celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - Late last year, social media was awash with rumors that veteran Kenyan singer, Nameless wanted to divorce his wife, Wahu.

It was alleged the reason why he was seeking a divorce is because of the paternity of their second child.


Nameless, who was angered by the malicious rumors, took social media to set the record straight.


However, a few months down the line, the celebrity couple has managed to keep their marriage afloat.

And today being their tenth wedding anniversary, Nameless, took to social media and celebrated his wife, Wahu, by jotting down a heart-warming message for her.


Today marks 10 years since the day your parents handed you to me to be my wife... I cannot explain the meaning you have brought into my life.. you have been with me through thick and thin, through triumphs and failures..you have taken me in with all my strengths and weaknesses and have stood by me through the Best and worst moments. We have hustled together ,and we are still hustling together ...you are my ride or die! Happy 10th anniversary Wahu Kagwi



Post a Comment

0 Comments