Talent pays:Popular Mother-In-Law Actor set to be the newest millionaire in town: See why

Monday, 14 September 2015 - Celebrated Citizen TV’s Mother-In-law actor, Andrew Muthure popularly known as Mustafa is on the right track to becoming the newest millionaire-celebrity in town. 

This is after he landed a lucrative deal with one of the top local radio stations; HOT 96 thanks to his clean image.

Mustafa, who plays the role of a loyal chef in the popular Citizen TV show, saw off stiff competition from other renowned celebrities and other radio enthusiasts to emerge the best candidate for the radio job. 

“There was a really famous musician who went in before and he took really long. I even thought that had passed the interview and they were now discussing terms”. Mustafa disclosed during a recent media interview. 

He added, “I was so excited when I finally got the call. I had told myself that making it to the final round was good enough for me. So when I got my offer letter, I signed it very fast before anyone snatched it saying that they have second thoughts,” 

The renowned actor is now promising his fans a great show now that he is part of the Hot 96 team.

“I’ve been here for about two weeks and these guys are fantastic! We have great things planned for the station and our listeners. Personally, I’m really excited,” he revealed. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments