The Late NANA's "twin sister" mourns her, What she said will make your cry.


Wednesday, 23 September 2015-One of the ladies who was so close to the late Kenyan actress, Nana, has paid her an emotional tribute that will definitely touch your heart.

She was like a twin sister to the late Nana and  they shared many secrets. In-fact, Nana visited her five days before she died and they had a lengthy talk not knowing that she was living her last days.

This is her emotional tribute to the late actress who lost her life on Tuesday morning after a tragic accident on the Eastern By-pass.

Oh God WHY..Nana Gichuru gone too soon my love...our STAR...Like we've always had fun, 17th September 2015 exactly 5 days ago was our BEST day...I was so broken then & as my Twin sister you knew me so well..We talked a lot including things that will make me happy. You spoke very amazing things about our family THE MANJA. You shared with me all your secrets&plans for future; & further gave me an assignment to write two projects within two weeks for them to take off by December 2015...I was not even 1/4 way and you are gone... You gave me so many gifts just to make me happy....These words you told me will forever remain in my heart: "Yes we have incredible potential but will only achieve in life when we begin to stretch ourselves and realize that a life of abundance will just not happen because we're good people, we need to do things, believe things and think in New Ways" RIP DARLING TWIN..

Below are photos of how Nana spent last days with her best friend who was more of  a sister to her.




Post a Comment

0 Comments