This is why everyone is talking about #WanjikuKimani: She is incredible!


Monday, 28 September 2015 - After having her breakthrough in the local music industry after she was featured in the remix of the mega hit song Ligi Soo, female rapper Femi One is back in the headlines with yet another hit song dubbed Wanjiku Kimani.

The Kaka Empire signed rapper, who is famed for her hard hitting punch lines and creative wordplay, has done a splendid job writing the song’s lyrics. 

The emotional song talks about her life and was released at a time when the rapper is trying to re-invent herself. 

“This song came about at a time I was trying to find myself and identify my sound. I needed time to reinvent myself and now I am back. Wanjiku Kimani is a story about my life. I want you to know and understand me better. This is my story.” Femi One said as she introduced the new track. 

Watch and listen to the dope song below:

Post a Comment

0 Comments