Why actress LUPITA NYONG'O is desperate to find a husband: See what her mum told her


Wednesday, 23 September 2015 - Oscar Award winning Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong’o is under pressure to marry and start a family.

Speaking during an interview with Vogue Magazine, the talented actress disclosed that her mother has been constantly hinting that time was ripe for her to settle down. 

The actress went ahead to reveal that during her stay in Kenya, her mum disclosed to her that she was eagerly waiting for a grandchild. 

However, Lupita disclosed that she is yet to find the right man to start a family with. 

“This is my conundrum. When I was back in Kenya this past week, I would be driving along with my mother and she would say, ‘That’s a nice school for children’ and look at me like” My mom wants me to have children now. But I think that will all be determined when I have that moment. When I have that man.”  Lupita told Vogue Magazine.

Post a Comment

0 Comments