Gospel Star BAHATI makes a confession that has everyone talking (Look)

Monday, 30 November 2015 - Groove 2015 Male artist of the Year, Kevin Bahati has penned down a heart warming gratitude message to his diehard fans who have been supporting him throughout his career.

Through social media the Barua hit maker, confessed that he was moved by the immense support he receives from his fans, despite what he termed as his propensity to mess up.

Bahati, who faced a difficult childhood at ABC Children’s home, went ahead to disclose that he will soon release a new song dubbed Story Yangu that will tell a side of his story that most people never get to hear.


“It's been 3 years since I started this journey. I mess at times but what keeps me going is that, you’ve been more than fans to me. I call you my only family on earth... stood with me since day one!!! You correct me when I go wrong giving me zeal to be a better Person - And I think it's time before 2015 elapses, perfect time to open up to you about my life,” the young gospel singer posted on social media. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments