Did ‘fake’ millionaire Steve Mbogo sleep with Nick Mutuma’s model girlfriend? The truth

Tuesday, 29 December 2015 -29 year old city millionaire, Steve Mbogo says he is single and ready to mingle.

Speaking during a recent media interview, the young businessman, who has been a hot topic of discussion after he was disowned by companies he claimed to be working for, opened up about his family life.

According to Mr Mbogo, he has a child with an Italian lady but the two are not married.

“I am not married. She is simply my baby mama. My three-year-old son lives in Rome with his mother but we talk every day. I frequently fly out to visit them. I am single, and waiting for God to send me the right woman” The millionaire said.

This comes just days after local model Zahara Zaire vehemently denied claims that she was dating Mbogo.  

Also speaking during an interview with a local daily, Miss Zahara, who is rumoured to be dating actor Nick Mutuma, denied sleeping with the millionaire after his much publicized birthday party held earlier this month.

“When I went for Steve Mbogo’s much publicised birthday, that was purely on business terms. I was under contract. I did not go home with him as I had booked an hotel room at Dussit D2 where I slept."  Zahara disclosed. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments