Remember the girl who moved gospel singer BAHATI to tears at KNH? She' DEAD

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 – Remember Charity, the 12 year old girl whose mum requested popular Kenyan gospel singer Bahati to visit her at Kenyatta National Hospital? She’s dead.

According to Bahati who first broke the sad news on social media, he received a phone call on Monday that Charity, who was admitted with cancer at the referral hospital since January this year, had passed on.


#RIP_CHARITY... It has been my Worst day of 2015. Sad & Painful Tears... A blooming flower picked from Our Midst. The first time Charity came to my Concert was during #BARUAZABAHATI Album Launch 10th August 2014 .. unfortunately she didn't manage to take a picture with me due to the Pressure of the Crowds.Next time I see her is when I visited her at #KENYATTAHOSPITAL_CANCERWING this time she had lost a leg because her Cancer had widely Spread. But even standing with her Crutches, I remember her telling me in a Confident Voice "my dream is to do a Collabo with you or Dance in One of Your Videos". Just somedays after a Discharge from Kenyatta She called me and Promised to visit her today at 4PM just to Receive a Call in the Morning that she'd passed this Morning at 4AM. You left Us too Soon, this is a Big Blow to #TEAMBAHATI as a family. We Loved you But Our Heavenly Father Loved you More!!! #RIPCHARITY


Post a Comment

0 Comments