WILLY PAUL's ex-girlfriend MICHELLE DYER finally reveals why she dumped him

Friday, December 25, 2015 – Willy Paul’s ex-girlfriend, Michelle Dyer, has finally revealed why she dumped him. 

Speaking during a recent media interview, Michelle said that the “tam tam” hit-maker was insecure during the time they were living together as a couple.


The video vixen further stated that Willy Paul used to sleep around with women, adding that he did not also appreciate her job, which is to dance and also appear on music videos.


Michelle also claimed that the award winning gospel singer used to give her a dog's beating.


“He cheated on me and he wasn’t loyal. We couldn’t get along as we had our differences. Him being a gospel artiste (he) did not appreciate and like my hustle like dancing and appearing on music videos. Sometimes, he abused me by hitting me. The first time he did it because of my phone. I had a late night message from work and when I told him I wanted to reply he got insecure,” she said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments