Citizen TV JANET MBUGUA makes a confession that will surprise many Kenyans(LOOK)

Thursday, January 28, 2016- Over the years , Citizen TV anchor, Janet Mbugua, has risen up the ranks to become a trend-setter in the competitive media industry.

Word has it that the popular anchor  is paid the same amount as some of Kenyan MPs but her success didn't come that easy

While disclosing her long journey to success, Janet revealed that when she took her audio tape to KTN, she was willing to start as a tea girl as long as she was given an opportunity. Janet notes that majority of Kenyan youths want over-night success and they are not ready to start from bottom and rise their  way up.

This is what Janet said that may surprise those people who think that she has had a smooth ride all her life.

‘Be ready to start from the bottom, this is very hard for a lot of young people to stomach nowadays. When I was taking my audition tape to KTN I was willing to start by serving tea and I really meant that. I told them I was willing to do anything as long as I got my footing.’

Post a Comment

0 Comments