Shocker! Rapper Octopizzo does the unthinkable! He has big 'balls' as few artistes can do it

Saturday, January 30, 2016 - Popular Kenyan hip hop rapper Octopizzo has refused to accept an award he won during the much anticipated Bingwa Awards Ceremony .

Through social media, the Ivo Ivo rapper, who scooped the ‘Come Back Artist Of The Year’ award, claimed that the award was a joke and a disrespect to him.

According to fiery rapper, he was not a comeback artist as he has been consistently releasing songs back to back ever since he joined the music industry.

The rapper went ahead to urge Bingwa awards organizers to give the award to musician Wahu, who had been nominated in the same category as him.


 “Thanks for #BingwaAwards for the Award last Night, unfortunately I won't take the award of "ComeBack Artist Of The Year" I never went anywhere, I've been here since my 1st hit single OnTop, I put in more work than any artist of my Genre ,unless you are awarding me for coming back from my Europe tour then it doesn't make sense ,I never understand awards in this Country, I'd rather you acknowledge & Respect my work than award me & nominating me for a "comeback" Award which was such a joke, so if you don't mind plizz give my award to #Wahu who was in the same category. Next time you nominate me please make sure you do a background check of my catalogue; The Quality of Hip hop music when it comes to Audio & video that I've brought to this industry since I stepped in. You can't compare to any not even close, All in all I wish you the best and congrats to the "Winners" last night,& we still have along way to go as far as awards are concerned. "Don't What's Yours not what's Given to You" OCTO #IdontWantTheAward #iwantrespect #music #awards #hiphop #ikeepitreal #trill #doer #respect #qualityoverquantity #control #ChangeisComing   

Post a Comment

0 Comments