The secret is Out! This is what Diamond’s Ex WEMA does with BBA winner Idris at his house

Monday, January 25, 2016 - Over the past few weeks, popular Tanzanian actress Wema Sepetu has been on the lips of many social media users after news broke that she was pregnant and she allegedly did not know who the father of the baby was.

It was alleged that the former Miss Tanzania had slept with a popular Member of Parliament and Big Brother hotshot winner, Idris Sultan and she was not sure who had made her pregnant.

However it now seems  Wema already knows the father to her unborn child after Idris took to social media to declare his undying love for Wema.

In a lengthy heartwarming message posted on social media, the actor revealed that he was over the moon when Wema talks about their unborn baby adding that he was in a ‘perfect’ relationship with the immediate ex-girlfriend to Tanzanian superstar Diamond Platinumz.


See what Idris posted on social media: 

"Me and You are not the ordinary. I sleep,eat, talk and wake up to only thinking about you. As much as utadhani kuwa you are blessed to have me no no i am blessed to have you. At 1st it was weird me kuangalia ndani ya kabati langu kuona nguo zako na viatu au ukiwa unaongea na mimi unaniambia vitu kama “Hivi baby unahisi akiwa wa kiume utafanyaje maana naona umekazana na wa kike” au ukiingia jikoni kwangu and take over my house with good food. The way you look at other women wakinisogelea, how you always know when i need a kiss or a tight hug. The way you force me kuangalia Disney channel, how you wake up early these days to make me breakfast. I might bring you the most beautiful rose flower in the world and it will never look even half as beautiful as you are. When you’re jealous unasonya sonya, when am jealous i smile. I would move mountains and planets just to make you happy. I will protect you, love you, spoil you, fight with you, cook with you, watch movies together, drive at night for no reason, sit with you and just stare at the stars. You’re more than i ever asked for, you’re my everything “My Wife” 😍"

Post a Comment

0 Comments