MUDAVADI reveals the plum Government job UHURU offered him but he declined and exposes Defence CS EUGENE WAMALWA – LOOK!

 


Wednesday, February 9, 2022 – Amani National Congress (ANC) party leader, Musalia Mudavadi, has revealed how he declined President Uhuru Kenyatta’s plum job offer in 2013.

Speaking at a Kenya Kwanza Alliance rally in Bungoma County, Mudavadi said that together with Defence Cabinet Secretary Eugene Wamalwa, they were approached by Uhuru who promised to appoint them in his government.

“If Eugene believes in God, and he is ready to speak the truth, let him come here and deny that when we lost elections in 2013, he and I met with Uhuru and Uhuru said he has two positions that he wanted to give us to be part of his government,” Mudavadi said.

The former Deputy Prime Minister, who was trying to prove a point that Wamalwa is actually not the patron of the DAP-K political party, rejected the offer and told the President to give Wamalwa the position.

“I told Eugene that I was a presidential candidate, I want to remain independent and outside the government. 

“I told the president to give the cabinet secretary position to Eugene but for me, I will criticize your government, I will congratulate you when you do a good job. 

“So he must come out and say is it true or is it not true,” Mudavadi said.

Deputy President William Ruto who was at the meeting confirmed that what Mudavadi was saying was the truth and that he was a witness.

“It is true that Hon. Mudavadi said if there is a CS position, Eugene should be given,” Ruto said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments