I had no business keeping the remains of a child who is not my blood on my land – Bishop MUTHOGA now says after ordering his ex-wife REGINA to exhume the remains of her daughter.


 Thursday, 27 October 2022 – Bishop Bernard Muthoga Maina has responded to his critics after he ordered his ex-wife Regina Muthoga to exhume the body of her late daughter who was buried on his land 12 years ago.

According to the AIPCA bishop, he is a peaceful man after Regina exhumed the body of her daughter from his land.

Bishop Muthoga said he had no business keeping the remains of a child who is not his blood on his land.

He called his ex-wife a Jezebel.

“I divorced Jezebel 12 years ago and married the love of my life. I had no business keeping the remains of a child who is not my blood on my land. I’m a peaceful man now that this nightmare is behind me,” he said.

Bishop Muthoga divorced Regina three years ago on allegations of committing adultery and deserting her matrimonial home.

Post a Comment

0 Comments