Nobody including RAILA ODINGA can stop me from working with president RUTO – Suba South MP CAROLI OMONDI says.


 Tuesday, November 15, 2022 – Suba South Member of Parliament, Caroli Omondi, has said he is ready to work with President William Ruto for the sake of the development of his constituents.

Speaking on Tuesday, Caroli who is former Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s ex-aide said not even his former boss can stop him from working with Ruto.

Caroli said he’s been in government most of his political career, and he won’t be intimidated when he uses his connections to bring development.

“Who am I betraying when I go to look for money for my people? Who will I ask when I want my children recruited by the police? So I, Caroli Omondi, won’t be intimidated by anybody not to go to a government office.

“I started my life in the government and I know people. I brought Murkomen into the government and he is the minister for Roads. I must go to him to see that this road is made,” he said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments