A man cries out after his wife tried to kill him by poisoning his food, barely two months after getting married in a colourful wedding ceremony.

 


Thursday, July 12, 2023 – A newly married man has caused a stir online after he called out his wife for trying to kill him by poisoning his food.

He got married in May this year through an Islamic wedding but his marriage is currently on the rocks, barely two months after making the lifetime commitment.

He took to social media to thank God for saving his life as he exposed his evil wife.

He ate the food but he miraculously survived.

He wrote, “My wife poisoned my food and I ate it but thank God I survived. Alhamdulillah,”.

“It’s hard to find a true love nowadays, chaiiiii! I’m disappointed in you Wallahi My wife,” he further wrote.

Post a Comment

0 Comments