I don’t need your sympathy; get out of my way and let me work in peace – ‘Arrogant’ Treasury CS JOHN MBADI tells Kenyans



Friday August 23, 2024 - National Treasury Cabinet Secretary John Mbadi has surprised Kenyans after he refused their sympathy.

Speaking during an interview, Mbadi disclosed that many Kenyans have expressed their sympathy, acknowledging the significant challenges that come with his new role.

However, he urged the public to stop sympathizing with him and instead allow him time to effectively carry out his duties.

According to Mbadi, President William Ruto is fully aware of his ability to handle the finance docket, and has full trust in him, that’s why he appointed him to that docket despite being in the Opposition and therefore does not need Kenyans sympathizing with him.

"People tell me that this is a very tough job.”

“They are sympathizing with me.”

“Please don't sympathize with me.”

“If a job is too easy, give it to anyone.”

“If a job is tough, look for someone who has the capacity and the ability to do it.”

"The fact that the president sourced for me from the other side of the political formation gives me the pleasure to think that I have the capacity and ability to do it.”

“Give me time and I will do my best. I owe it to Kenyans," Mbadi remarked.

Kenyans have been sympathizing with Mbadi ever since he was appointed Treasury CS, wondering how he will revive the already dilapidated economy.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

Post a Comment

0 Comments