My ex-fiancé was a good man but not every good man you meet is your husband - LADY says she doesn't regret calling off her engagement



Sunday, August 25, 2024 - A businesswoman known as Itee Akrasi said she has no regrets about calling off her engagement though her ex-fiancé is a good man.

She disclosed this in a post on Saturday, August 24, while dishing out relationship advice to single Christian ladies.

According to her, she wants a Godly marriage, to raise Godly children with a man who fears and loves God but didn't see those qualities in her ex.

"Dear single Christian ladies, Courtship period is for Interview not Intercourse," she wrote

So many times my family has asked me if I sometimes regret calling off my engagement seeing that I have not been in any relationship since 2020 and I always search my heart and not one day did I ever regret my decision.

My ex fiancé was a good man but not every good man you meet is your husband and if you have a discerning spirit you'll understand why.

I would never have been happy because i would have married a man that was supposed to just be my friend and not my life partner.

I want a godly marriage, I ask questions and I know what I want in a man.

As much as I look out for physical qualities, I desire a man who fears God because if he fears and Loves God, I have won a jackpot!

I don't want a man who thinks being faithful to God is a scam or dwelling in God's presence always is a waste of time.

I want to raise Godly kids with my husband not kids that won't stand out anywhere.

I didn't see all those qualities when I took that ring and I have never regretted setting right standards for my life and future.

I want to be a wife and mother God would be proud of and other believers would want to model.



Post a Comment

0 Comments