Comedian COREY HOLCOMB reveals why he prefers to date poor women



Tuesday, October 23, 2024 - American comedian and radio host Corey Holcomb is trending on X after he revealed why he prefers to date poor women.

In a video interview that is now viral, Holcomb explained that he likes women in poverty because he can control them better and they won't leave.

He said: "I can control them better. A girl who can't afford to say, 'f**k you Corey, I'm gone'. She just can't afford to do it. So I take advantage of that."

He continued: "Now, that might be wrong, but her poverty and my needs, most of the time, it evens out. I don't really need a lot of their time."

His statement has led to people advising women to ensure they are financially independent so they don't have to remain in unfavourable situations.

Watch the video below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments