ELON MUSK's ex, GRIMES, claims she became 'way less gay' after getting pregnant



Tuesday, October 23, 2024 - Elon Musk's ex-girlfriend Grimes has sparked confusion online after claiming she felt a shift in her sexuality after she became pregnant.

The Canadian singer-songwriter, 36, put out a statement and a follow-up question on the social media platform now owned by her ex.

'I became way less gay after I was pregnant' said the Flesh Without Blood artist, who shares three children with the Tesla CEO. 'My ability to focus on reading and writing went way up, as did my general creativity, but my ability to focus on technical things went *way* down.'


Grimes then asked her X followers, 'Is this all explained by hormones?'

When a follower said that her gay feelings hinged on 'being in a heterosexual relationship' with a less-agreeable partner, Grimes said in response, ‘I feel like that [should] make me more gay tho.’


Grimes and Musk parted ways more than three years ago.  The We Appreciate Power vocalist and the SpaceX CEO are parents to four-year-old son X Æ A-12 Musk; three-year-old daughter Exa Dark Sideræl; and son Techno Mechanicus, whose exact age has not been publicly disclosed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments