"I wish the worst on this man. I never hated somebody so much" CARDI B slams OFFSET in new tweets



Tuesday, October 23, 2024 - Cardi B slammed Offset in an explosive rant.

On Tuesday night, October 22, in a blistering social media rant just days after expressing her desire for a peaceful co-parenting relationship, Cardi hit out at the father of her three children.

She wished everything but death on him and claimed he is “a dark cloud on anybody life he enters.”

“Bro I wish the worst on this man,” she began. “I never hated somebody soooo much and these bit***s be so [thirsty] to have him please take  this man off my hands this garbage bag  is to heavy !!”

While a fan asked her to ease off the father of her children, Cardi was undeterred.

“Yea he is that’s why I don’t wish him death ..but I truly hate this dirty ass narcissistic piece of s**t,” she added. “And his family and his friends never check him that’s why he always going to be a piece of s**t of a Person.”

A fan replied, telling Cardi that she still loves Offset but Cardi denied this.

“No i don't I wan him to get hit by a f***ing truck.” She added, “He really is just a dark cloud on anybody life he enters.”

When another fan advised the NYC rapper to “set some boundaries,” and physically separate, Cardi B said Offset doesn’t live with her.

Despite her venomous outburst, Cardi B swiftly shut down theories that Offset was the anonymous caller who reported her to the CPS for child abuse.




Post a Comment

0 Comments