"Why are they giving me someone to think and make decisions for me" KAREN IGHO cries out as she reveals she's been assigned a Guardian amid her divorce



Monday, October 07, 2024 - Karen Igho has reached out to the public for advice as she shared an update on her divorce case with her estranged husband.

The actress said she has been assigned a Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) by the New York Supreme Court, despite the fact that she has not been diagnosed to be mentally unfit.

According to a document she shared, a GAL is assigned to children or those who are incapacitated and she said she is neither.

She added that she is a 40 years old woman and has been taking care of herself and making her own decisions.

"Now that my abusive husband wants a divorce all of a sudden I'm mentally sick," she wrote.

She added, "And that's not all. They are trying to push for another guardian ad litem for me in the family court custody, proceeding with no diagnosis either, just baseless lies and accusations from my husband."

Karen disclosed that she and husband Yaroslav Rakos have been married since 2006, before she went for Big Brother Africa, and the wedding that people witnessed in 2014 was just the traditional marriage.

She pointed out that she was not mentally unfit for the 18 years of marriage until now that the man wants to make her seem so to take custody of their kids.

She said all she wants is to raise her kids but they are keeping her kids from her.

"I keep asking what's my crime. Who did I kill or hurt?" she wrote.

She added that she has been a good mother all these years and never had any case with child protective service.

See below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments