HARD TIMES, This Guy wrote Safaricom a letter, A Good One, Eh! Eh!(LOOK)

Thursday, March 5, 2015- Of late, Safaricom has been rubbing Kenyans the wrong way with their cunning and exaggerated  services meant to milk money from their customers. 

This guy lost his cool and wrote them a letter protesting their cunning games. Read it below.


Dear Safaricom,
It has been a while since we talked....hope you are doing okay. I know you know I am well. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the free 30 shillings you give me everytime I make a phone call, it goes a long way to ensure that bae and I are not stopped by that annoying sound when one is out of airtime. I, however, have one question for you, what happened to me being able to buy internet bundles? Why do you want me  to subscribe for the service? Who asked you for free sms? Do you want me to text you back? The reason I'm actually still awake is so that I just use the night bundles thing you give me.
Where do you take the expired bundles by the way? Is it used to help purchase the pick ups and houses you generously give us? Because I would totally support you! Dear Safaricom, I want us to play a game called 'imagine.' Imagine buying your favourite whiskey and being told that if you don't drink the same within 24 hours, it would disappear or worse, turn to water....how would you feel? I can only equate your actions to a chips funga where, you have to do all you need to do before the break of dawn where she needs to disappear so you literally don't sleep. Ain't our relationship deeper than that?
Imagine if hotels dictated how long we had to eat the food they served us before they took it away or ATMs dictated how fast you should spend the cash dispensed (this I can hack though). Wouldn't life be sad and hard and depressing and annoying? Yes? That is how I'm currently feeling after you have decided to shove the subscription thing down our throats. Dear safaricom, unlike the rest, I'm not going to threaten that I will move to other networks....noooo! I have put so much time,emotions and work in this relationship to quit but I would like you to imagine and hopefully allow me to purchase internet bundles just like I used to.
Yours truly,
Suffering Kenyan
By Peter Karanja, karanjap24@gmail.com(E!News Kenya)

Post a Comment

0 Comments