Exclusive: How DEMONS trapped top Kenyan gospel singer In Mombasa

Monday, September 21, 2015 - Kenyan reformed gospel artist, Mzee Mzima, has shocked many of his fans after posting a chilling revelation of his dark past in Mombasa. 

The singer, who left Nairobi for the coastal city, narrated how demons enslaved him and kept him there against his will.

Mzee Mzima, who recently released his brand new single dubbed Ananipenda, told E News Kenya that he wrote the song as a testimony of how God delivered him from a dark past along the shores of Indian Ocean. 


"I lived the life of a beach boy, my time was wasted with hunting down white women for luxury" he said, adding that he had been delivered and now wants to serve God as his gratitude.


Mzee Mzima made the revelation on his social media. Read it below

As you all know I recently came back to Nairobi after 4 years in Mombasa to relaunch my music career. This is not just a relaunch of my career but also my life. I am starting over after a dark past in Mombasa. I made all the wrong decisions that a young man can make in a coastal city, from flings with white women. I would like to confess that the devil enslaved me in Mombasa for years, every time I tried to leave demonic urges would pull me back. I was trapped for 3 years, the devil sent people to keep me there against my will. My nights were sleepless, people visited me in my sleep,voices said "don't leave, don't leave" and in the morning I would wake up not even recalling I had packed to leave. I would unpack and continue with life in Mombasa. I finally made it out and m dedicating my life & my music to God.


Post a Comment

0 Comments