Finally, Kenya’s richest female singer Akothee reveals how & who maintains her fancy lifestyle


Friday, 11 September 2015 - Popular Mombasa based singer, Akothee has laughed off rumours that her wealth stems from voodoo and witchcraft. 

Laying her sentiments on social media, the filthy rich singer claimed that those spreading  rumours that she got her money through consulting witch doctors and lying in a grave for 7 days are just lazy people who do not believe that hard work pays. 

According to the Djele Djele hit maker, she has worked extremely hard to accumulate her massive wealth. 

The talented singer cum businesswoman further disclosed that she will be visiting Nigeria for the first time in the coming days, sarcastically claiming that if she does not come back richer, she will sue those spreading rumours that her wealth emanates from witchcraft. 

"Hahahaha they have been accusing me for years that I fetch my wealth from Nigeria, haaa some say I go to Nigeria buried in the grave for 7 days then when I come out wealth just follows me! waa I like I like, Now am going their officially & it’s the first time to have this visa on my passport, let me see If I will be richer because if it does not happen, am coming back to arrest all these people believing in witchcrafts nkt! get up your lazy arse & work don’t turn your laziness into fictions , nothing comes on a silver plate #teamsumbua , even for pregnancy to come some action must have taken place ,is that not progress?Either in the night or a morning glory,work work!!" Akothee said.




Post a Comment

0 Comments