Revealed: You won’t believe why Gospel singer HOPEKID had to LIE in broad daylight


Friday, 25 September 2015 - Popular Kenyan gospel singer Hopekid has for the first time highlighted how desperate he was to have his breakthrough in the local entertainment industry. 

Laying his sentiments on social media, the Delilah hit maker, disclosed that he had become too desperate that at one occasion he had phoned a member of the infamous gospel group, Men of God (MOG), with the hopes of lying to them that he was dancehall musician from Jamaica, in order to be allowed to perform in one of their shows. 

Hopekid made the revelations via a long social media post that was aimed at urging members of MOG to mend their differences and reunite. 

Hopekid claimed that it was high time members of the renowned music group buried the hatchet. His calls come just days after gospel star Willy Paul made a similar plea.  

"Few years ago I faked a call to @kentizolmog claiming that am an emerging newskull Gospel dancehall artist who has relocated from jamaica to kenya and wanted to perform in their Album Launch because they were the BIGGEST dancehall trio in EAST AFRICA....I used to look up to this guys when I was starting my music journey,I used to admire how they dress, how they sing and how they love each other..Their coordination on stage was something else..at one point I even thought of starting a group and when that plan failed I thought of joining them sasa M.O.G tukuwe wanne (4)😂😂😂😂 that's how this group made an impact in my life.....my favourite song from this group was n still is MY CALL ft JULIANI....and now am CALLING ON YOU GOD TO SPEAK TO THEM AND BRING THEM BACK TOGETHER, I know am not the only one praying this prayer....I know what am saying has been said before....but for sure we have nowhere else to go but to you our GOD.....asking that you may hear and PICK our CALL and BRING BACK M.O.G...."everytime I call YOU, YOU picki picki" ... join me in praying for this guys..... 😢😢😢 that GOD MAY HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND BRING BACK M.O.G...... 
‪#‎tagthemhere‬ ‪#‎bringbackmog‬ 
Oh and about that call I made to kenty claiming that am from jamaica....... he didn't pick up"

Post a Comment

0 Comments