This is why DIAMOND PLATINUMZ is apologizing to his biological mother: He did this


Tuesday, 15 September 2015 - Multi award winning Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platnumz, has issued a heartfelt apology to his mother for what he terms ‘necessary lying’.

Speaking during a recent media interview, the super talented singer disclosed that when he was younger, he used to sell his mother’s jewellery to do music.

According to the musician, after selling his mum’s precious jewellery, he would then lie to her that he had lost them. 

Diamond is now asking her mum to forgive him adding that he is terribly sorry for lying to her.

“I want to use this opportunity to say sorry to my mum. I lied to her that I had lost the ring while I [had] sold it. She gave me the ring and I lied to her [that] I have lost [when] I went to sell it,” he apologized. 

The ‘Number One’ hit maker holds his mother in high esteem for being a cornerstone of the music success he is basking in currently.

 “I want to thank my mum because she always trusted me, she always believed in me. I just want to tell all mothers and everybody that when you see your child has a talent, try and support him [or her] because you never know what he [or she] will [become in future].” Diamond said. 

The Bongo star then revealed that despite the many challenges he faced while growing up, his mother always supported him. He disclosed that, life was not rosy for his family, as they basically struggled to make ends meet. According to him, they hardly had food to eat, not to talk of even getting money for his studio sessions. 

“I’m from a poor family. When I say I am from a poor family I mean it. We couldn’t afford money to provide our food sometimes. It was difficult for my mum to give me money to go to studio to record. I know she supported me since day one but it wasn’t easy for her to do that because she didn’t have money,” the singer said. 
Diamond and his Mother
Additional reporting by MyJoyOnline

Post a Comment

0 Comments